Firebug 1.5: a closer look
This post originally appeared on the Mozilla Hacks blog.
If you’d like to take a more in-depth look at what’s new in Firebug 1.5, here’s a series of articles written by Firebug contributor Jan Odvarko (aka Honza):
- XHR breakpoints: creating conditional breakpoints in XMLHttpRequest execution.
- Debugging cookies: using the Firecookie extension to break JS execution on cookie changes.
- Page load analysis: 6 examples analyzing data provided by the Net panel.
- HTTP Time Monitor: using Network Activity Observer for more accurate timing.
- XML Response Explorer: inspecting XML based responses received from the server.
- Network info header and column customization: specifying what information to display within the Net panel.